Thursday, November 26, 2015

Help us to continue my work

Help us to continue my work


Dear Friends,

    Very Thanks for all of your support to keep the Page on your list of defense news. For that I would like to thank each and everyone of you. I'm using the Google adsense to earn some money from this blog. The adsense money is very limited, it's paying very less money just hundred or two hundred. I can managed up with that money. Currently I'm facing a financial issue. So I would request you peoples, If you love my content and you have enough money. Please donate us, You can donate as less as 500 rupees from much more.

   I think If I get enough money in coming days, I will continue updating the page. If not I will close this page until end of the December or later some months or forever. I will try my best to update the page.

Here is my State Bank Account Details

SAJEEV R.T
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Acc. No 31235698870
IFSC       SBIN0002222
Branch Code: 002222 

For any queries contact me via sajeevpearlj@gmail.com  

Very Thanks for the First Donation, I will keep update the page, If I received money from Followers


One of our Follower Just Donated Rs 500 - on 28th November  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment