A 10 Loves Iraq
The reason Behind Developing a Aircraft is the Nation who always create Troubles for It's Allies. To Destroy It's Tanks they Developed a Gun But No Fighter can carry such a Big Gun so they Just Created a Plane that Accommodate the Gun .The Americans Named it A 10 A Thunderbolt Later Called WARTHOG.
After the withdrawal from Iraqi Battle Ground The A 10 Provide CAS ( Close Air Support ) to Friendly Forces in Afghanistan later they were sent to US. and The Successful A 10 Ends it's life. But those ISIS given rebirth to the Warthog. They asked the Americans they love to taste the A 10's Bullet .The Pentagon also agreed ISIS Requests. and send the Fighters to Demolish those ISIS Strongholds .
As of Now the USAF alone taking 60% of Air Strikes in Islamic State. here to The F 16 Carried out some 40 Percentage of Sorties .where A 10 performed 11 % of Sorties .the USAF brings the A 10 later November Last year.
Recently Those ISIS militants Tried to Kill a A 10 with Russian MANPAD Strela.They fired Barrage of some 4 Missiles. But A 10 survived and repelled the Attack.The story can be found Here This Indicates the A 10 fitted with new Generation DIRCM ( Directional Infra Red Counter Measures ) and Jammers to escaped from Islamic state's MANPAD threats and SRSAM threats.
as of Now the Islamic Militants Shot down only one F 16 which was Piloted by a Jordanian. Who later executed by ISIS.
Lets Check out the US Airstrike Info for the last two days
on 19th January 2015
- Near Kobani, 11 airstrikes struck two large ISIL units and eight ISIL tactical units and destroyed three ISIL fighting positions, two ISIL staging positions, and an ISIL vehicle.
- Near Aleppo, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit.
- Near Al Hasakah, three airstrikes struck two ISIL tactical units and an ISIL artillery system.
- Near Bayji, three airstrikes struck two ISIL tactical units and a large ISIL unit and destroyed three ISIL buildings.
- Near Ar Rutbah, an airstrike destroyed an ISIL armored vehicle.
- Near Taji, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit.
- Near Fallujah, an airstrike struck a large ISIL unit.
- Near Ramadi, two airstrikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and a large ISIL unit and destroyed an ISIL building.
- Near Mosul, two airstrikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and a large ISIL unit and destroyed two ISL buildings and an ISIL artillery system.
- Near Baghdad, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL building.
on 20th January 2015
- Near Kobani, nine airstrikes struck seven ISIL tactical units and destroyed four ISIL staging positions, five ISIL fighting positions, four ISIL vehicles, and an ISIL mortar system.
- Near Al Hasakah, an airstrike destroyed an ISIL bunker.
- Near Al Qaim, two airstrikes destroyed two ISIL armored vehicles.
- Near Al Asad, two airstrikes destroyed two ISIL fighting positions and two ISIL supply caches.
- Near Mosul, two airstrikes struck two ISIL tactical units and destroyed two ISIL mortar systems.
- Near Sinjar, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL fighting position.
- Near Kirkuk, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit.Near Ramadi, an airstrike struck a large ISIL unit and destroyed three ISIL buildings and two ISIL heavy weapons.
Airstrike assessments are based on initial reports. All aircraft returned to base safely.
Mission Stats for USAF since November Last Year
F 16 - 41 %
F 15 - 37 %
A 10- 11 %
B 1 - 8 %